The company name of the imprint operates the shop "www.tieber-oel.com" or "www.oel-genuss.com"
Dipl.-Ing. Michael Tieber, BSc
Oberdorf am Hochegg 2
8324 Kirchberg an der Raab
Mobile: +43 (0) 664 1654310
Service: Monday to Friday 9 am till 4 pm.
Information, data and complaints under:
Owner: Dipl.-Ing. Michael Tieber, BSc
Address of the management: see above address
Commercial name: Trade with the exception of the regulated trade
Legal regulations: Gewerbeordnung (www.ris.bka.at )
Member of WKO: Handel, Lebensmittelhandel
Owner, editor and publisher: Dipl.-Ing. Michael Tieber, BSc.
Bank: Easy Bank
IBAN: AT89 1420 0200 1190 5960
The general terms and conditions apply to the sale and delivery of goods as well as the provision of services by our company. The sale of goods and the provision of services is carried out exclusively to consumers / consumers resident in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. By clicking on the checkbox in the shopping cart before submitting the order By clicking on "Buy" I give an order with a payment obligation and accept the terms and conditions, the buyer agrees to these terms and conditions and bound to them. Our offer is not binding. The order of the fully capable customer (persons over the age of 18) represents an offer to conclude a purchase contract. The confirmation sent by us after receipt of the order within the meaning of § 10 Abs 2 ECG does not constitute acceptance of the offer Purchase contract comes off as soon as we deliver the ordered goods, by sending a second e-mail as an order confirmation or by other acceptance of the customer offer. All offers on our website are non-binding, without obligation and only available while stocks last.
2. Ordering process, order correction, order cancellation
If you have selected the desired product, you can put this without obligation by clicking the button [into the shopping cart] in the shopping cart. You can view the content of the shopping cart at any time by clicking on the [Add to shopping cart] button without obligation. The products can be removed from the shopping cart at any time by clicking the button [Delete]. If you want to buy the products in the shopping cart, click on the button [Proceed to Checkout]. Please enter your details. When ordering for the first time, you can "as a guest" go to the cash desk, or create a customer account by clicking the button ["Buy"] complete the order process by pressing the "back arrow" of the browser, you can correct the entries Ordering can be canceled at any time by closing the browser. We save the contract text and send you the order confirmation by e-mail. Your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
3. Contract language
The contents of the contract, all other information, customer service, data information and complaint processing are offered in German.
The prices are valid at the time of the order including statutory VAT plus all expenses incurred with the shipment. They are visible in the shopping cart before the conclusion of the contract and then in a confirmation of contract sent to the customer. Should export or import duties be due in the course of shipment, these shall also be borne by the customer (information can be obtained from your local customs office). Payment must be made in euros.
5. Right of withdrawal for consumers from Austria Consumer acc. KSchG have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without stating reasons. The cancellation period is:
1. in the case of a contract of sale, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
2. in the case of a contract for several goods ordered by the consumer under a single order and delivered separately, fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier is the last product have taken possession or has.
3. In the case of a contract for the delivery of a good in several partial shipments or items, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece.
4. in the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods for a fixed period of time, fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the first good.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must give us (name, address and, if available, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address) a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision, to revoke this contract.
In order to maintain the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. In case of withdrawal from the purchase contract the consumer has to bear the direct costs of the return of the goods.
Consequences of the cancellation If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. In the case of purchase contracts in which we have not offered to pick up the goods ourselves in the event of cancellation, we may refuse to repay them until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, either after which is the earlier time.
If you have received goods in connection with the contract, you have the goods immediately and in any case not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract to us [Michael Tieber, Oberdorf am Hochegg 2, 8324 Kirchberg an der Raab] to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
For the smooth handling of the return, please send an email with info on the return to email@example.com.
If the customer is an entrepreneur, revocation is completely excluded.
The consumer has no right of withdrawal for contracts over
1. goods or services the price of which depends on fluctuations on the financial market, over which the entrepreneur has no influence and which can occur within the withdrawal period,
2. Goods that are made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs,
3. Goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded,
4. goods which are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene reasons, provided that their seal has been removed after delivery,
5. goods which, after being delivered, have been inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature,
We accept the following payment methods:
- transfer (advance payment) For the payment method transfer, the customer must make the payment within one week from the receipt of the order confirmation. The delivery takes place only after receipt of payment.
- PayPal (handled by our payment partner of Stripe)
- Credit card (Eurocard / MasterCard, Visa, American Express) If paying by credit card, the charge will be charged the same day. When paying by credit card, the customer provides the following information: cardholder, card number, credit card company, expiry date, CVV code. The data is transmitted via SSL encryption with at least 128-bit key and is therefore not visible to unauthorized persons. (Will be handled by our payment partner of Stripe)
- IMMEDIATE bank transfer (processed via our payment partner of Stripe)
7. Acceptance delay
For the delay in acceptance of customers who have ordered as entrepreneurs, we are entitled to store the goods with us, for which we charge a storage fee of EUR 2, - per started calendar day. At the same time we insist on contract fulfillment.
8. Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the delivered goods until receipt of all payments from the business relationship with the customer.
9. Warranty, liability
Occurring defects are to be announced as far as possible upon delivery or after becoming visible, whereby an omission of the announcement upon delivery or after becoming visible by a consumer has no influence on its warranty claims. If the purchase is a commercial transaction (B2B) for the customer, he must examine the goods no later than 2 weeks after receipt and inform us immediately upon discovery of a defect. Our company is only liable for damages caused by intent and gross negligence. This does not apply to personal injury or consumer transactions. The existence of slight or gross negligence, unless it is a consumer business, the injured party has to prove. The replacement of (defect) consequential damage, as well as other property damage, financial loss and damage of third parties against the customer, as long as it is not a consumer business, is excluded.
When shipping the goods in consumer transactions, the risk of loss or damage to the goods only passes to the consumer as soon as the goods are delivered to the consumer or to a third party specified by the carrier and different from the carrier (DAP Incoterm 2010). However, if the consumer himself has concluded the contract of carriage without using any option proposed by us, the risk is transferred to the carrier upon delivery of the goods (FCA Incoterm 2010).
10. Applicable law, jurisdiction
The contracting parties agree to the application of Austrian law. If the consumer is domiciled or habitually resident or domesticated, an action against him may be motivated only by the jurisdiction of the court in whose district the domicile, habitual residence or place of employment is situated; this does not apply to legal disputes that have already arisen. The UN Sales Convention and all provisions relating to the UN Sales Convention are expressly excluded.
For contracts with companies, our registered office is the place of jurisdiction.
11. Place of fulfillment for corporate transactions
The place of fulfillment for all services under the contract is our registered office.
All news, graphics and the design of our website are solely for the personal information of our customers and are protected by copyright.
13. Conciliation body We undertake to participate in disputes in the mediation process of the Internet Ombudsman: Internet Ombudsman, Margaretenstraße 70/2/10, A-1050 Vienna. Further information on the types of proceedings can be found at or in the respective procedural guidelines: Procedural guidelines of the Internet Ombudsman for Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with the AStG (AStG arbitration procedure) .pdf
Guidelines for the Mediation Process of the Internet Ombudsman Outside the Scope of the AStG (Standard Procedure) The OS platform can also be used to resolve disputes with our company: Our e-mail address:
Delivery is via Hermes, Post AG. If not all ordered items are available immediately, the immediately available immediately and further as soon as they are available, re-delivered. However, the delivery costs will be charged only once per order even for partial deliveries.
15. Shipping costs
The shipping costs can be found in the menu item "Shipping costs"
16. Storage of the contract
The contract text will be stored with us and can be requested from you after completion of the order process. You can print the order data immediately after sending. You can either use the following page "Your order".
17. Miscellaneous Recourse claims within the meaning of the Product Liability Act are excluded, unless the person entitled to recourse proves that the mistake has been caused in our sphere and at least has been caused by gross negligence.
The contracting party waives the possibility of offsetting. However, this does not apply to consumers.